Old TDSL Pages are accessible from here. Please click here.
CTARA, IIT Bombay offers a sequence of Supervised Learning courses under the Technology and Development umbrella at the undergraduate level. These courses offer the students an opportunity to work on a live project, urban or rural, which involves direct interaction and interface with the larger society and stakeholders.
All the projects offered through TDSL fall under 3 broad categories- Study, Analysis and Design. The output of the project could be in the form of policy recommendations and studies, protocols or design solutions. Projects are floated by the faculty members and student interested in a particular topic may directly approach to work with the faculty member on the project.
TDSL guidelines for students and faculty members here.
NEW: Autumn 2017-18 offerings
Instructions for signing up:
- Read all topic descriptions and objectives (see link above)
- For topics that you are interested in, write to concerned faculty guide offering the topic. You will very likely have to meet the faculty guide to finalize mutual interest.
- If they agree to take you on board, print and fill out the sign up form (or collect from CTARA office) and get it signed by the project guide.
- Submit the form to the CTARA office by final registration date.
Note: (1) Registration must be done manually and (2) consent of project guide and TDSL coordinator is required.
Important dates: Orientation (LT105) - 12.30 PM on 19th July 2017.
Registration deadline (Signed form by guide to be submitted at CTARA office) by 5PM on 21st July 2017.
MTech students are welcome to register.
Co-ordinator: Prof. Priya Jadhav ( )
Office: F-01 1st Floor, Old CSE Building (adjacent to Math Building)
Report templates for enrolled TDSL students - Download upon registration
- Field visit report template -- submit one for each visit (.docx)
- Mid-semester report guidelines (.txt).
- Final report template (.pdf)