For more details about interview schedule and FAQs, Click HERE
CTARA Ph.D. Admissions - Click HERE for List of students shortlisted for 1st round of Interviews
CTARA Ph.D. Admissions 2020
The following process has been proposed for the admission of Ph.D. students (ALL categories) in CTARA, and it has been approved by the PGC of CTARA:
- All the applicants will be sent an email by June 15, 2020 indicating the timelines and the modalities for the admission process.
- All the applicants will be sent a question paper (take home assignment) on June 20, 2020 at 10 AM which they will have to attempt within the stipulated timeframe (5 days) i.e. by 10 AM on June 25, 2020.
- The applications (incl. the Statement of Purpose and the research proposal) as well as the answer-sheets will be scrutinized by the CTARA faculty members.
- The applicants will be shortlisted for the (online) interview based on their performance in the written test as well as their SOP and research proposal (submitted as part of the application).
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the modalities of the online interview and available timeslots by July 06, 2020.
- The online interviews will be conducted during July 09-11, 2020.
- The list of recommendations will be sent to the academic office by July 13, 2020.