The following are village reports prepared by the M.Tech. (Technology and Development) stream at CTARA. As a part of the program, students are required to stay for 9 weeks in a rural home. The 9-week stay is structured into two parts, (i) a base-line understanding of the village, and (ii) a small development project.
Students undergo a semester-long course which prepares them spcially for this stay. Besides this, the students also under go semester-long courses in the core development sectors of Water, Agriculture, Environment and Energy.
· Mohadi, Mohadi GP, Dindori taluka, Nashik district. (pdf)
· Gadewadi, Rajpur GP, Ambegaon taluka, Pune district. (pdf)
· Mendhapur, Mendhapur GP, Pandharpur taluka, Solapur district. (pdf)
· Juwi, Dodhraj GP, Bhamragad taluka, Gadchiroli district. (pdf)
· Jalgaon, Jalgaon GP, Vaijapur taluka, Aurangabad district. (pdf)
· Chondwade, Chondwade GP, Dhadgaon taluka, Nandurbar district. (pdf)
· Kopurli, Kopurli GP, Peth taluka, Nashik district. (pdf)