Greetings from the Living Lab!
The TUM-IITB-SEED Center Living Laboratory (Living Lab) is a Sustainable Energy and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem at IIT Bombay, India. The living lab is being set up to develop and test innovative renewable energy and entrepreneurship ideas in rural areas, intending to provide an exciting setting for research at the nexus of sustainable energies and entrepreneurship.
The “Living Lab” is a joint initiative of IIT Bombay and the SEED (Sustainable Energies, Entrepreneurship and Development) Center at the TUM (Technical University Munich) - and is a project started in 2021.
We are pleased to inform you that we are launching Two-months summer internship opportunities at the living lab in the following broad areas:
- The role of renewable energy in ensuring the energy security of the Ashram Schools in the rural region
- An investigation of the gasifier and wood chipper machine
- An evaluation of electric vehicle (rickshaw and two-wheeler) utilisation in rural areas: Issues and solutions
- Production of biogas from cotton straws/soybeans
- Poly-house automation for ambient control
It is a field-stay internship opportunity at the living lab (rural area) in collaboration with Vigyan Ashram (Pabal) and Lt. R. G Palande Ashram School & Junior College at Mukhai Village, Near Pune.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before April 15th, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Eligibility: Engineering Student in IInd, IIIrd, IVth, and Vth (if pursuing a dual degree)
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, 9822603804, if you have any questions.
Application Form Link: https://forms.gle/vS5cWdA8kiTQvyfh9
Living Lab Team