(022) 2576 7293
Bioenergy, Bioprocessing, Downstream Processing, Food Processing, Membrane separations, Process Design and Development, Microwave Technology, Paper and Pulp Engineering
- Ph.D. Food and Bioprocess Engineering, ABE, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA, 2009.
- M. Tech., Process Engineering, AGFE, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, 2005.
- B. Tech., Agricultural Engineering, CAE Jabalpur, India, 2003.
- TD 602 - Soil, GIS and Agriculture
- TD 604 - Social Science Research Methodology (Co-teaching with Prof. Wagle)
- TD 610 - Contemporary Critical Issues in Technology and Development
- Td 622 - Food Processing : Technology and Policy Perspective
- TD 628 - Applied Statistical Methods and Data Analysis
- TD 651 - Technology in Practice
- TD 653 - Biofuels: Technology and Policy Perspective
- TD 694 - Seminar Course
- TD 792- Communication Skills
- Assistant Professor (Since 01/ 2013) Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) – Bombay, Mumbai 400076, INDIA.
- Assistant Professor (08/10 - 12/12) Paper Science & Chemical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, WI, USA.
- Research Engineer (01/10 - 07/10) Wisconsin Institute For Sustainable Technology, WI, USA.
- Post Doctoral Research Engineer (05/09 - 12/09) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA.
- Graduate Research Assistant (08/05- 03/09) Agricultural and Biological Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA.