Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, having work experience of 2.5 years in the automotive industry who believe that AI and ML have the potential to help tackle some of the world’s most challenging social problems.
Did the Winter Internship at Magneti Marelli, one of the major Automotive Ancillary in the world, in which Data Analysis of CSR strategies of major car manufacturers and component makers operating in India is done and Analysis of Magneti Marelli CSR Intervention based on field study and Data Management is performed.
Master Thesis Project: Use of Artificial Intelligence Data sets can facilitate improved decision making and richer analytics. But Data quality remains to be a major concern. In India, we have issues with the datasets like Missing values, typos, outliers, mixed-format, etc. These issues resulted in poor data quality analysis and sometimes misleading interpretation. So, there is a need to eliminate or reduce down the impact of such data anomalies. Malnutrition has been one of the world’s most serious developmental problems. Poor nutrition during childhood causes severe cognitive and physical damage. It is a violation of a child’s human right. So, by taking the data set on Malnutrition we will try to eliminate the above mention issues.
In the project we are applying Data Visualisation to get the outliers and using statistics we are going to find whether they are actually outlier or not, and check for data imbalance and performing Data Pre-processing by checking for missing values, scaling and encoding the data. Then performing Dimension Reduction using various methods like Forward Selection, Backward Elimination, LDA, PCA. After that applying algorithm: Supervised and Unsupervised to analyze different patterns in the data sets and evaluating these algorithms by Confusion matrix, Elbow curve, K-Fold Cross Validation, etc. Finally Improving the predictions of the model using ensemble methods.
Other important projects:
1. CSR Policy: Evaluation and Analysis of major PSU companies in India.
2. Data Analysis of National Family Health Survey-4 (NFHS-4) data on Malnutrition.
3. Critical analysis of the Biofuels Policy 2018 by performing predictive analysis on the secondary data available.
4. Rural Electrification: Comparison between Grid connection system with Decentralized Distributed Generation (DDG) system using Solar energy.
5. Support Vector Machines for Crop Classification using Hyperspectral Data.
Work experience for 2.5 years as Graduate Engineer in BOSCH India Jaipur in Customer Order Planning Department and at Spun Micro-processing Private Limited as Production Planner. Handled multiple projects which resulted in improvement of Overall Equipment Efficiency of the plant. Some of the major projects are:
1. Finding the root cause for quality failure in TCL Pumps through SHAININ Tool which resulted in the decrement of customer complaints by 16%.
2. Reduction in Part Shortage cases in Assembly Line by 25%
3.Introduction of 2 Bin concept in the production line.
Field Work: 2 months Summer Field Stay, June Khed, Maharashtra, IIT Bombay
Here we analyzed 8 village sectors and critiqued 2 government schemes from primary and secondary data and identified 5 major problems from 4 Focused Group Discussion of Men and Women we also found that consumption of electricity in kWh/mm is found to be 29.23% more in Drip irrigation compared to Furrow
Presented the Paper title Kalina Cycle at the National Student Conference on AEICT
1. Introduction to scientific computing using Python, IIT B.
2. Databases and SQL for Data Science
3. Statistical Process Control, Bosch
4. Data Visualization with Python
5. Certificate of Merit being among the top 0.1% from CBSE in English Comm ..
Contemporary Critical Issues in Technology and Development, Biofuels: Technology and Policy Perspective, Project Management and Project Analysis, Lean Management, Social Science Research Methods, and Systems Dynamics, Energy Sources and their Utilization, Ecology and Environment, Public Policy and Governance in Technology and Development, Soil, Land Use, GIS and Agriculture, Engineering Data Mining and Applications, Technology in Practice.