Kannada, English, Hindi
"Having earned my degree in mechanical engineering, I hail from Bangalore. Being employed in the corporate sector for 3 years, I realized that my happiness lay in making beneficial contributions to the society. CTARA of IIT Bombay provided me the appropriate platform to transform into an individual with plan and not just vision. My current area of interest is in designing, handlooms and management."
Field Work: 9 Weeks Summer Field Stay, SBI Gram Seva, Uttrakhand, IIT Bombay
- Directed Research1: Tapping Value Chain of Agricultural commodity | Directed Research2: Bio-Coal Production from Pine Needles
Buddha Foundation Fellowship, NGO-Khamir, Rural Immersion, Kutch, IIT Bombay
ICAR-CIRCOT, Technology Acceptance Model, Dr. Ashok Kumar Bharimalla, Location Mumbai | IIT Bombay
ISRO, ISTRAC, In-plant Training, Ramakrishna Reddy N, Bangalore
- AN ASSESSMENT OF CURRENT STATUS OF KHADI INDUSTRY AND KVIC
- THE PAST AND THE FUTURE OF COTTON HANDLOOM INDUSTRY
- CFD SIMULATION AND EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF SPRAY DRYER
Accenture Private Limited, Associate Software Engineer
- Worked in the Operations of project: BMW – Niederlassung Management System with a team of 10 members, In Database support project, responsible for management and maintenance of vehicle data and troubleshooting the issues in the system and providing support to the user.
- Coordinated with 4 interface partners and was responsible for the following tasks:
- Conduct problem analysis and communication of the solution to the BMW Client.
- Leading Level-1 calls for application issues with clients.
- Providing post-implementation L2 Support
- Preparation of training documents and handling end-user training
R. Laxmi Interiors| Interior designer, Project Execution Supervisor
- Converted 8+ project leads, piloted 12+ projects and handled finances up to 1.6 million along with client management.
- Scheduled, streamlined and supervised onsite project execution from cradle to grave end.
- Designed exteriors and interiors of commercial and residential spaces using 3Ds Max and Sketchup
Social Science Research Method and System Dynamics, Contemporary Critical Issues in Technology and Development, Technology in Practice, Project Management, Soil, Land Use, GIS and Agriculture, Energy Sources and their Utilization, Ecology and Environment, Public Policy and Governance in Technology and Development