M. Tech Student
Python, SQL, Tableau, Minitab, AutoCAD,Octave, Advanced MS-Excel
Marathi, Hindi, English and Chinese*
"A well trained and skilled professional with an ambition to join development sector, I am interested to work in Agriculture and Water sector as I am working on a live Agricultural project of Maharashtra Govt. (PoCRA)"
Summer Field Stay, Suleman Deola, Maharashtra, CTARA, IIT BOMBAY [May-Jul 2019]
- Spatial Analysis of the beneficiaries of PoCRA (a World Bank funded Project) on cadastral maps using QGIS.
- Used PoCRA water plugins to Calculate Water Budget of the Village.
- Identified the major problems of villagers using PRA tools.
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited, Winter Internship [Dec-2019]
- Data Analysis of waste management of Jain Farm Fresh Food Limited (JFFFL).
- Analysed input and output waste for the Biogas Plant.
- Analysed the Onion and Fruit STPs of the Food processing Plant.
Master’s Thesis Project on “Developing Contingency Plans at Cluster and Village Level for Maharashtra Project on Climate Resilient villages (PoCRA)”
A seminar on “Climate Resilient villages”
9 week Summer Field Stay in village at Suleman Deola (Beed district), Maharashtra
CSR Policy Evaluation and Analysis of Mumbai Railways Vikas Corporation Limited and Rail India Technical and Economic Services Limited.
Rural Electrification: Comparison between Grid connection systems with Decentralized Distributed Generation (DDG) system using solar energy.
Assessment of Impact of Urbanization on Groundwater Resources using GIS Tech.-Case study of Hyderabad.
Data Analysis of National Family Health Survey-4 (NFHS-4) data on Malnutrition.
Term paper presented on “Critique on Biofuel Policy 2018”
- Machine Learning by Coursera, Stanford University
- Introduction to Data Analytics for Business by Coursera, Univ. of Colorado Boulder
Soil, Land Use, GIS and Agriculture, Water Resources Management, Project Management and Project Analysis*, System Dynamics:Modelling and Simulation for Development, Development in Practice*, Appropriate Technology, Development Theory and Policy:Indian Context, Social Science Research Methods and System Dynamics (Basic Statistics).